Sunday, January 27, 2013

Oh Its Your First Pattern?! YES IT IS!!

I'm so happy to post my first complete pattern here! Its been one crazy week! Let me take you back.....

Saturday night I was slicing carrots and my darn thumb got in the way LOL
Thankfully I don't need any stitches and I can still crochet! YAY! So I can be to down about it and of course *drum roll please* My Gum Drop Pattern has made its presents! I super excited and so happy. It took forever but now that I'm over the hump It should be all down hill with making more. I quite enjoy it (now thats its over) ;) 
Next up is the XOXO Heart Hat  
and that one is taking a little bit longer than excepted and more so with my thumb but if you all send healing dust my way it should be as good as new!


And for those that don't crochet its on sale for $10
Thank you again and have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment